Alliance Counseling Services
Alliance Counseling & Therapeutic Services offers individual, couples and family therapy focusing on mental health, anger management, conflict resolution, trauma, personal adjustment issues, substance use disorders, co-occurring disorders and DWI aftercare.
Treatment is Client centered, strengths based and utilize a variety of interventions based on Evidenced Based Practices, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Interviewing. At Alliance Counseling, we focus on helping people attain safety from trauma/PTSD, mental health and substance abuse.
Alliance Counseling Services is a private counseling partnership incorporated in May 2009 by Elizabeth Palladino, LICSW and Kristen Welch, LICSW, MLADC. Both partners are New Hampshire and Massachusetts licensed. The purpose of this partnership is to provide professional counseling services in a confidential supportive environment.
- We are always accepting new clients.
- Services include gender specific treatment, individual therapy, couples and family therapy. Co-occurring mental health and substance use disorder treatment is available. In addition, Alliance Counseling Services works in conjunction with the NH Department of Corrections: Parole/Probation. Prior to initiating any therapy, individuals will complete the intake assessment at which time a treatment plan is developed, a treatment contract is signed and a fee set.
- Intake Assessments include a thorough bio-psych-social approach to the individuals reported history and includes the therapist's observations and recommendations. The assessment ranges from one to one and a half hours (1-1 1/2.)
- Individuals/Couples/Family therapy sessions are fifty (50) minutes in durations, unless a shorter time is agreed upon by the Client and Therapist.
- Substance Use Evaluations (LADC Evaluations) are performed utilizing a variety of testing measurements including the Addiction Severity Index, the Driver Risk Inventory-2 (DRI-2) to name a few. Substance Use Evaluations are of a three-hour duration.
Alliance Counseling is by appointment only. Please call or email to make an appointment. We offer both day and evening appointments. Elizabeth Palladino (email@example.com) is available Monday 2pm-7pm and Tuesday day and evening. Kristen Welch(firstname.lastname@example.org ) is available Monday through Thursday 8am-7pm.
Appointment times are reserved for you. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please call 24-hours in advance to cancel. Unless the driving conditions are dangerous or you have an emergency situation, all sessions that are missed or not cancelled within 24-hours will be charged to you for the missed session fee of $65 as insurance companies cannot be billed for missed sessions.